RaynerAg takes pride in helping producers and organisations increase their knowledge; skills and profits. RaynerAg understands agriculture. There are several ways which producers can access the services of RaynerAg. These range from individual consultations, through to individual packages designed to provide you with the assistance and advice you and your business requires over a 12 month period.
RaynerAg provides an on farm consultation service for individual activities from animal selection to feeding and grazing management advice. These one off activities are charged at an hourly rate with a minimum of 2.5hours on farm.
RaynerAg understands that there are occasions when you might need to ask a question; check an idea or search for a solution to an issue. Having a trusted source of advice to call on can greatly ease your mind. RaynerAg offers a phone package of 5 hours which can be used over 12 months to help meet these enquiries. Each phone call will be followed with an email summary of any recommendations or suggestions.
12 Month Producer Package
The strength of RaynerAg is its strong relationship with producers. Developing a relationship of trust and sharing the vision for your enterprise underpins the RaynerAg approach. The 12 month producer package is designed to work closely with individual producers to achieve your goals. This package has been designed for producers who want personalised on farm service and advice as well as the opportunity to access telephone support on occasion.
Included in the 12 Month Producer Package:
• Consultant Retainer: Background preparation, research and follow up to requests or activities over the 12 months are included in the package. It also allows access to client offers including newsletters and reduced training rates
• On farm service and assistance (Equivalent of 3days or 20 hours): This time is for you to use on farm or elsewhere to address specific areas of improvement; tasks such as selection; inspection; feeding advice etc.
Time taken to travel to farm is NOT included in the 20 hours. Therefore all 20 hours are for your benefit on farm
1. Phone access: Each producer package will include 4 hours of free phone advice: This is to answer any questions or provide advice which may not warrant a farm visit.
2. Establish Cost of Production: Each producer package will be provided with a COP calculation to establish a measure of profitability and to suggest areas of improvement into the future.
• Producers purchasing the 12 month Producer Package will qualify to purchase additional hours for other activities if required, at a reduced hourly rate (25% below standard rates).
Keeping your staff current with new developments and practices can be a challenge for some organisations. RaynerAg can provide training for agribusiness staff to help them understand new technologies and help your staff meet the needs of their roles with greater confidence. RaynerAg can also support the activities of your agribusiness, particularly customer focussed information and training activities. Agribusiness packages can be tailored for your organisation as a one off or a 12 month program.
Small Farm Package
Finding good advice when you are starting out can be a challenge. RaynerAg understands the challenges and opportunities for small farms. With practical advice and information, RaynerAg can position you to confidently undertake the tasks to make your small farm successful and enjoyable. The small farm package consists of:
• On farm service and assistance (1 day totalling 8 hours): This time is for you to use on farm or elsewhere to address specific areas of improvement; tasks such as selection; inspection; feeding advice etc.
• Phone access: Each producer package will include 4 hours of free phone advice: This is to answer any questions or provide advice which may not warrant a farm visit.